Champol Circulating Oils’ designed for use in circulating systems are made from high viscosity index, chemically stable base stocks which are further fortified with antioxidants, anticorrosion, antiwar and antifoam additives. They meet the requirements of very high pressure systems and also of systems where high pump speeds are encountered.Champol Circulating Grades’ Possess the following Characteristics:
- Right viscosity to satisfy the demands of the hydraulic pump and the designed system.
- High viscosity index to restrict viscosity changes under operating conditions.
- Good film strength & anti-wear prop. to minimize wear of pump,valves, cylinders, pistons etc
- Maximum demulsibility to allow entrained water to settle down.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to prevent rusting and corrosion of metal parts.
- Resistance to foaming to ensure prompt and efficient functioning.
- High chemical stability to ensure long and trouble free service life.
Champol Circulating Grades’ are recommended for use in hydraulic systems, enclosed gear box, chain drives, compressors, vacuum pumps, mining machinery, machine tools, circulation oiling system etc. Wherein oil is recirculated & used for extensive period. Champol Circulating Grades’ meet the requirements of IS: 10522-1983 specifications.
Packaging Size also available In
|Viscocity @ 40° C (CST)
|Flash Point COC °C
|Pour Point °C
: 26L, 3L, 1L